#237_PASSAGEM PARA A ÍNDIA_A PASSAGE TO INDIA


Comments

An said…
la que más me gusta es "a branca de Neve" preciosos trabajos como siempre, aunque este ultimo , no se por que, me pone un poco nervioso. Beijos a moreas
Anonymous said…
Very creative - I like these art of yours - thanks for sharing!

Btw: Thanks for your visit from FMB and nice comment. Remember - if you don't like cold, your always welcome to visit Norway during the summer time :-)
Unknown said…
Awesome talent. I enjoyed your artwork, very different yet creative. I had fun going through the posts and looking at them..
Sari---oops--sorry I haven't visited lately. I've been overseas (not India though :)..

You've captured so much expression in this one! Bravo!
Jafar said…
So you were in India and never saw me? ;O) Wonderful, exceptional work, as usual.

Popular posts from this blog

AQUI HÁ SELO! PRECISO DO VOSSO VOTO!!_ I NEED YOUR VOTE!

Concurso Martelinhos S.João - como acabou!