#173_NA PRAIA_ON THE BEACH


Comments

Rima said…
That's you on the beach, isn't it!!! Very, very, very cute - love the towel, you are amazing in your technique.

But as a viewer, I have a BIIIIG complaint about your site - it takes forever to load, and there are too many screens that pop up - it's very frustrating to leave a comment or look at older posts. Is it possible to not have the pop-up screens at all? What do you think?
Bobbie said…
Many factors affect site performance. I am always wondering myself which is better on the comments, a new window or a popup? In any case I love this cute litte beach girl.
Oops, be careful! She might get a sunburn. I LOVE HER!!Very cute swimsuit too :)
dodo said…
This one is lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Concurso Martelinhos S.João - como acabou!

AQUI HÁ SELO! PRECISO DO VOSSO VOTO!!_ I NEED YOUR VOTE!